Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday! 

We finished our Special me theme and will move on to where we live.
Happy birthday was a favorite song to sing the past couple days. One of the topics was birthdays. 
A topic card that comes in Funshine express curriculum is a really great conversation starter.
I have this hanging up on the wall and I love when the kids point to it and say "happy birthday cake"  I even heard one of them say "baby messy" 

In the kitchen area we pretended to bake a cake and a birthday party for stuffed dog.

With Funshine express buttercup curriculum a list of books are listed that go with the theme. 







This book was so cute that we read it multiple times and then did a worksheet that is extra on Funshineexpress




Grandparents day is Sunday sept 13th and we made a gift for the grandparents, but because I know some of them read this blog, you will have you wait for the post next week. I do not want to spoil it.
😉

No comments:

Post a Comment