Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Family trees

This week we have been focused on our family. Who are the members and how many are in the family .
 I have asked the parents to bring in a family picture. The kids light up when they look in the wall and see mommy and daddy and siblings.
  I had mentioned in my last post that we started the process of making a family tree.
Today we finished them! We pointed to the names on the leaves and said them out loud.





The  shape of the month for the buttercups curriculum is a circle. I always try and think of fun ways to incorporate shapes and colors.
I found some balloons with circles on The . So it's double circles, a circle balloon with circles on it. It's a win win. I love when things work the way I want them to. 


In and out is a concept we have been learning about. Everyone time we go out tre door outside, we all chant "going out the door" when we are coming in, we chant "we are going in"
Toddlers love to repeat things over and over again so the golf pegs and wipe box was the perfect activity . 

That sums up our first half of the week and hump day. 
Remember to follow me on Instagram @coleykidscreations




No comments:

Post a Comment