Friday, February 27, 2015

Wrapping up I am healthy

I cannot believe we wrapped up February themes already. 
Today we finished our I  am healthy theme. 
We have learned so much about staying healthy.

We learned about the  and the four food groups. 
The girls worked really hard creating their own myplate. 
They both noticed that sugar was not a choice. 😊
You can go to Choose myplate.gov and look at the four food groups plate. 

We ended the week with shaving cream and flood coloring. Funshine provided the tooth shape and toothbrush. I put food coloring in shaving cream and Lena and Kaelis used the paint brushes to paint. They LOVED this activity. They just kept painting their tooth.








That is it for us this week! 
Come back next week for all about Dr.
Seuss. It's almost his birthday and we are going to have a little party!

Remember to follow me so instagram @coleykidscreations ory Facebook page. Have a super weekend 


Choosemyplate.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment