Thursday, February 19, 2015

I am healthy

We have been busy learning about how to take care of our body and our teeth. 
The kids and I just had our dental appointment so it was perfect timing.
Funshine had so many neat activities to do, I cannot wait to see all that we are doing!

Today we made the cutest mirrors 
Lena loved looking at herself in the mirror . She discovered she has green eyes,a pink and healthy tongue and no teeth missing .
 One of science activities in the funshine curriculm was to poke a hole in an apple and watch what happens. The hole represents decay. 
The kids keep asking to look at it. 

This game was so fun.  I Layed the pictures of good and bad food face down and had the Lena pick one up and we  discussd if it was a good food or bad food and what tooth it went on.
It is amazing how fast kids pick up on things. It's fun watching their little minds pickup up on things and really think about it. 
This was the math game for the month and the girls played with it for awhile. I love how Kaelis used her one on one correspondence to count the dots. 
 That has been our busy week! 
Remember you can see sneak peeks on Instagram @coleykidscreations . It is amazing how many people I have connected with my blog and Instagram. So many ideas and I love sharing funshine express wih others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment