Tuesday, February 3, 2015

In the mail

Happy Tuesday. Hope you have had a great week so far. 

We have started our new theme , In the mail. This is another favorite. There are so many things that can be created through imagination.
 Yesterday we learned about Mr. Groundhog and why it's called ground hog day. 
Kaelis and Barrett loved making the groundhog hiding prob. 
Kaelis was singing 
"Hello Mr. groundhog, where are you?"
"Are you going to see your shadow, I hope not." 
I could not help, but laugh. 















What? You haven't heard of a pink groundhog?



Today  was filled with post office goodness. 

Delivering the mail was the book of the day. It was all about what a mail carrier does , where he/she delivers mail at. 



The post office was in our room today. 
I put mailboxes, a date stamp, envelopes , letter stamps and valentines to mail. 
A little trick I do, is I try to set up a dramatic play activity in a hard suitcase and that way everything stays in one place and then when the kids finish for the day I just close the lid. 

Well there has been our week so far. 

Remember to follow me On Instagram @coleykidscreations or on Facebook , coleykidscreations 

No comments:

Post a Comment