Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ice Ice baby....


We have a good time continuing our snow theme. You know, I have to say that since we have had such a mild winter this Month, it is hard to think of icecicles and ice skating when it is 60 degrees out, but we having a blast no matter what. 
We have ice skated, learned about activities we do in the snow, Icecicles and it's only Tuesday. Whew! 



These are the supplies that funshine provided for the iceskates . 
I just had to provide Glue, hole punch and markers/ crayons. So easy. 

Whala! Iceskates .
One of the activities in the funshine curriculm was to pretend to iceskate using wax paper. We had so much fun doing this. I even iceskated myself. That was funny. The kids thought it was. 
Maybe , just maybe I will post the video. 
I posted it on Instagram and my Facebook page if you REALLY are dying to see it. 

Yesterday we played a really snowflake game. I would put a certain number of snowflakes on and then take away or add some and then ask how many. 
 I love just telling them to play however they want and Lena decided to play hide and seek with the animals. 
We also made a name snowman.

Fun with colored ice and plain ice

Lastly we explored a globe to see where 
North and South Pole was because it never gets warm there. 

There you have it! Busy bees we are. 
Next week we start Febuary fun! 

@coleykidscreations on Instagram and coleykidscreations on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment