Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wagon wheel Wednesday

We had a wheeling of time learning about wagon wheels and more wheels. 
Today we learned that wagons are a way of transportation. 
 "They transport dolls and lots of toys. We can go fast and pull our friends. "
These were things I heard when talking about wagons. 

We made these cute wagons . I think these are  so cute. 



Another neat idea from the fireflies kit was making a bicycle tire. We used strips of paper and glued them in a center of a paper plate and then put a black sticker in the middle . I love all these creative 
ideas. 

I enjoy how it's the same process with everything, but each one looks different . I show the kids an example, but then leave the creativeness to them. 



I wanted to add in a few pictures of the littles, when we do curriculum. They are so darn cute!




 Give them some books and they will be happy reading.

When we are finished playing a math game, I always  leave it out for them  to play it again, but sometimes I catch the kids using it in a different way. 


We will wrapping up the wheel theme this week,but are excited to jump into our next one.

 You can find me on Instagram @coleykidscreations and Facebook . 

No comments:

Post a Comment