Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The end of the road...

We reached the end of our wheels theme. The kids loved this theme so much, I almost wanted to extend it longer, but I knew funshine had another great theme for us to jump into.
  We finished the week with some neat projects. 

The book of the month was Truck Stuck and the kids wanted me to read it everyday. So I did. It is an easy and simple book with great pictures and  easy concept to understand. 
I cannot take credit in finding the book though. It came in the Fireflies kit. I love that I can keep these books for the future and if it's a favorite, I can display it out with our books for theme related activities . 


Funshine always adds in a creative free art activity and this week was sand writing or drawing
 There was so much the girls could with the sand.
They wrote letters and stick figures and shapes .


 It was unseasonably warm last week so we took ourselves outside and rode cars outside.




I will have a ton  to post about with our next theme.
 I have posted a link of a video I did of my kit contents.




Remember to follow my daily posts on Instagram @coleykidscreations and Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment