Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dr. Seuss

March is a good month! It's Dr. seuess's birthday and the month of spring .
On Monday we had a little celebration for Dr. Suess, but because I was so focused on the party, I did not take one picture! Grrr..
Funshine has so many awsome activities planned for our Dr. Seuss I cannot wait to continue more
On Monday we made Thing one hats, the girls wore them all day long.





,












I enjoy reading Dr. Seuss books. They are so fun and I can be silly reading them.
We read,1 fish, 2 fish , red fish, blue fish.









Today we read Mr. brown can moo. Lena said, "he makes so many silly noises, just not moo."
One of my parents sent me some facts about Some of the books. I thought they were interesting.

Reading was the topic today and books. We discussed that reading teaches us new words and facts and keeps our brains filled with ideas.
I asked Lena what a book mark was and she said "to Mark a book" ha! We made book marks to mark a book. 
That wraps up our 2 days. Come back later in the week to see all other activities funshine has in store!

Find more pictures on Instagram @coleykidscreations and my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment