Friday, January 8, 2016

Water fun(baby edition)

Water is so fun for all ages. Since I have some mixed ages, water is always something everybody can enjoy. 
Every other Month when I get my Funshine express curriculum, I always get 2 manipulatives that go along with the theme for that month. 
The first manipulative was a penguin water toy.
Since it had four Peices, everybody got a chance to use one of them. We would switch after 5 mins. Rotating keeps everything simple and everybody gets a turn with something new. 

The youngest child I have is 10 months and most of the manipulatives that come , she can easily play with them in her way. 
 She LOVED playing with them in water. 
One of other activities that we did was match the snow friends to the picture.
The baby even enjoyed it. I would say the animal out loud when she would pick it up. I laminate everything I can so they are a lot more durable that way. 

Remember those penguin pictures from my last post? They turned out so cute and each one is so different.

Did you know I have a Facebook page? You can search coleykidscreations and it will pop right up. 
Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment