Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hearts and more

Scribbling can be turned into any picture the child wants to make it.
Since I have toddlers, scribbling is what we practice and as the year goes on, some of those scribbles start turning into pictures and a story.
 There are a lot of ways the kids can have  fun scribbling . One of the ways we had fun, was laying on our backs and scribbling on paper under the table. 
 The kids thought this was so fun. 
Funshine express had several ways the easy learning games can be used. 
The paint brushes from the paint splat game were used for a very cute song.
 Aaron had fun doing his own version of Four little Brushes. I heard slot of oops!

Four Little Brushes (sung to "five little ducks")
Four little brushes just for me.
I can paint with them you see.
Oops! I dropped one on the floor.
That's ok, I have three more .



Three little brushes just for me.
I can paint  with them you see.
Oops! I dropped one on the floor.
That's ok, I have two more.


Two little brushes just for me.
I can paint with it you see.
Oops! I dropped one on the floor.
That's ok, I have one more. 

One little brush just for me.
I can paint with it you see.
Oops! I dropped one on the floor.
What will I do. I have no more!

Four little brushes on the floor,
Pick them up; one, two, three, four.
Wash them off; they're good as new!
I can paint again! It's true.

The children's favorite part was oops, I dropped it in the floor. I would put emphasis on the word oops and they would anxiously await the word.



The activity we did today , was Heart Rubbing.
The kids took the plastic heart that was provided in the kit and placed the pink paper over it and used the triangle crayon to rub over it. It took a few times before they got of the hang of it, but once they did, they had a lot of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment