Sunday, November 29, 2015

Turkey time

 I hope everybody had a great thanksgiving. I am still full. 
Before break, we were busy making a turkey time table topper.
I had the kids do everything on this themselves, so some had more streamers/color.  I drew the face on.


For music and movement we played Autumn Tree.
We matched the leaves on he tree. 
After a few times of showing the movement, we sang a cute song while matching.
 Tune to row, row, row your boat:
on,on,on the tree.
The leaves go on the tree.
Red, orange, and yellow, too.
The leaves go on the trees.

Off, off, off the tree.
The leaves fall off the tree.
It's getting colder everyday
The leaves fall off the tree.

The kids were soon singing their own 
version of it!

This week we start our My senses theme. 
I can smell the fun! 








No comments:

Post a Comment