Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bears sleep

I We finished our the week by pretending boxes were caves and having bears hibernate. 

I even found one if my friends hibernating. She said she was sleeping until it was warm! 
Did you know Funshine express has many other things than just curriculum? They have extra curriculum add ons. For example, they have these alphabet letters  that can be made into a book or just left alone. These are for ages 3-5, however my toddlers love decorating the letters and it is a good way for them to lean the letters. When a parent was checking out, get child pointed to the letter B and said "B". How cool is that?
It makes my heart burst when I see imagination explode. My friends pretended that they were in a cave and they were listening to a book. 

We will continue our it's getting colder theme next week. My Inhome  is only open Monday and Tuesday, but we will do a bunch of activities so I can post. 

Hope everybody had a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment