Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Castles and kings cont...

Castles and kings has been such a fun theme. The kids have really had a lot of fun. 
When introducing something new, I take out every item and explain how it works.
Water colors were something we have not explored this year so I was curious on how it would go. 
I showed them how to dip paint brush in water and then rub the color and rub on paper.
Success ! The mess was limited and the smiles were endless. The kids really enjoyed using water colors .


Block building is the all time favorite play area in the room. These 2 were building really tall castles on water ( or the Moat.)



So in the Funshine curriculum, it always has facts about certain topics we are talking about. Now, maybe I was the only one who did not know this, but castles sometimes sit in a small trail of water call the moat. Huh.... I never knew that. I always learn something as well using Funshine express curriculum. 
These beauty's are water colored castles we were working so hard on.
I am excited to finish the week up with more castle and King fun. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment