Thursday, March 3, 2016

Yummy in my tummy


We are off to a great start with our theme, yummy in my tummy.
There are a lot of things in the Funshine express curriuculm and I cannot wait to get started. 
We have talked this week about good food and bad food. Heathy and unhealthy. 
I gave each friend an age appropriate magazine and we looked for yummy food and then yucky food. The conversations that developed during this were priceless.


The color for 2 weeks is blue. On the book list for Funshine the book above was one of the books. It shows all shades of blue. 

So of course we had to explore with blue water. They thought it was so neat how the food coloring changed the water to blue. 



The first creative activity was to make a good mobile. This was really fun to make and took some simple detail. Lots of steps to do and they all worked at every single step. 

•remember to follow me on Instagram @coleykidscreations


No comments:

Post a Comment