Friday, March 11, 2016

Grocery store fun

Imaginary play is one of the big reasons I teach preschool. So much learning and life skills can happen in just a few minutes of play.










Since we are learning about healthy foods, one of the activities in the Funshine curriculum was to change dramatic play into a grocery store. I added grocery bags, a cash register with a scanner and boxes of food. It is so fun to watch them play. I can tell some of the words come from hearing mommy or daddy at the store. Watch out parents, they listen!!




The friends enjoyed using orange marker on paper to use as the carrot and then green tissue paper for the top. 

Check out the cute video we did(because I LOVE getting them on video) of the 2little  carrots chant we did. 



Remember to use my code for a discount on your first kit.











No comments:

Post a Comment