Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hatching eggs

We are excited to be back from spring break. We are still learning about bunnies and chicks.

One of the activities that Funshine had listed in the curriculum guide was hatching eggs. 
All the supplies came with the curriuculm and all I needed was glue and crayons. 




One of the colors we are learning is blue and the shape is oval. I provided blue water beads(which are great for sensory) and plastic eggs. The kids enjoyed outing and scooping.

Part of Funshines curriuculm is to learn opposite words. 
I always try to get creative when teaching the opposites. I decided to get the tunnel out and practice going in and out. Every time they crawled in, I said "in" . I did the same thing with out.
After a few times, I heard "I am going in" 
I would always follow with the opposite word.

We have been enjoying learning about hatching and ovals. When we go outside, we always go for an oval hunt.
Come back later in the week to see more fun chicks and bunnies activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment