Monday, February 29, 2016

Goodbye teddy bears

Today is our last day of teddy bears and boy will the friends be sad. We have enjoyed all the activities that Funshine express had us do. 
I am so thankful for Funshine express and the way the curriculum teaches the kids so many real life facts and sometimes I learn new things as well. 


It was a sad day when our teddy bears got sick. We have had the tummy bug going around and our teddy bears got it. 
So I got all the doctor tools out just like we learned about it. 
The kids worked so hard on their own teddy bear book. It is amazing how proud each child is with how their hard work paid off. 



Amelia is showing me that she found a match of a sad boy and the matching sad bear. 

We had so much fun with teddy bears. 




 I did something different with the sorting bears each day. We sorted in felt, played with playdough, used tings to sort. Each day the kids were excited to explore something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment