Monday, December 1, 2014

Joyful

Welcome to December. Is it me or did November just fly away? 
 We enjoyed all the fun things Funshine planned for us last month and we are very excited for the activities that are planned for this month.
 Christmas music is playing in the background and the room looks festive and we are ready to for some fun.
 The fireflies themes are Joyful Jambiree and Jingle bells.

 Today we welcomed everybody back from Thanksgiving break.
 Joyful was the focus today. 
I love how Funshine provides a character counts section. Today we introduced Jacey the joyful Jaguar.
  Jacey is always joyful and always smiling. 

To go along with being joyful we made a Joy card.
 When I passed out the materials and we talked about each item, Kaelis says "candy canes bring me Joy." 


  I love how different they look, but using the same items.

We also read . Elf on the shelf.

 Our elf will be returning to our school room tomorrow so we had to remember all the rules.

I got these a felt activities and the girls had a great time designing their own.



No comments:

Post a Comment