Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Turkey fun

We are finishing up our last week of giving thanks. I have loved teaching this because the kiddos love talking about what they are thankful for and learning about how thanksgiving came to be. I also know that right after the giving thanks unit, we head into christmas themes and I CANNOT for that. You can?

We have done a lot of fun things this so far.

Turkey feet supplies






Kaelis thought it was so funny that her foot was covered
with paint.



They turned out so cute.


-
I love projects that I can frame and this is one that will come out every year for decoration. I loved it and so did the other parents.
I honestly would not think of some of these projects and I am so thankful the funshine provides such wonderful and simple activities.




One of the activties that was in the curriculum guide was to put our hands behinds our backs and pretend to grab candy corn with only our mouths just like chicken and turkeys. The girls thought this was so funny. The kept doing it over and again.




We made a corn on the cob yesterday using bubble wrap and paint.








The temptation of popping all the bubbles made it hard for them to paint. I let them pop them... Why not? fine motor?


Have a wonderful thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment