Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sharing bags and kit details .


Yesterday we finished our manners theme 
We made a sharing snack bag. One of the steps was to take one piece of streamer and figure out how we can share it.  The solution was to rip in half or fourths so everybody had a big peice. 
The next step was to rip the streamer in little and glue it on the paper bag. I put some snack of different kinds on the table and the kids each had to share snack and put each snack in their bag. 


I have posted about the kit in awhile so I thought I would do a refresher. I remember when I was teaching in the classroom and I had to spend hours on prep work and lesson planning. I had time back then, now with 3 kids who are all involved in activities I have very little time to prep. 
So this is where Funshine express comes in. Every month a box arrives in my porch and in that box is a mo the worth of art activities, games,a  book, calendar pieces and so much more. 
Let me tell that Funshine  express has helped with staying more organized and I am able to enjoy my evenings and weekends knowing my week is already planned out. There is little prep and I can get it done in the morning or right after school. 

 
 The art activities all come with supplies wrapped individually and it is dated so I can just grab it and get ready. 

The directions and all other activities are in the curriculum guide. 
 
 
 
The pages are dated and I have my whole day planned out. 
 Today we are starting our kids in the kitchen theme. We are excited about exploring all things in the kitchen .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment