Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Buttermilk chalk art

 

We are gearing up for Christmas around here, but we are finishing up our Kids in the kitchen theme. Today we experimented with buttermilk. We talked about how when at first the buttermilk looks like powder, but after adding water it turns to liquid. A little science with the creative Arts. 
I know I say this a lot, but  funshine express introduces  me to so much. I would have never figured out my own to dip chalk in buttermilk and then draw. 





 

The number 10 was the second number we learned about. I each funshine kit a math number counting card  comes it. It is basic math and can do so much with. I usually like to kee things theme related when skin activities, so for the number 10 the friends w joyed using presents and santa clause erasers to count. 

 

This activity also enforces one to one correspondence. 
Jenna who is not even 2 yet was enjoying the counting too. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment