Thursday, December 15, 2016

Letter K and chefs

 

Lydia is busy coloring her letter K and then she added keys for K.

The girls are getting so much better with tracing the letters and recognizing. I love to watch them grow just from the beginning of the year to the end. 
I spell the girls names when I write on the paper and everyday they get better telling Me what letter comes next. 

 
Yesterday we made the cutest chef hats. It was simple as stapling and taping paper together. 
The kids enjoyed pretending to cook while wearing their hats . 
I overheard a conversation and they were talking about what kitchen tools they needed for their recipe. "1/2 cup of flour" "milk" "we need a mixer thing" I chimed in and asked if it was whisk and showed her the picture on our work wall. That was it.

 


 
We go over these everyday and spell them out. We are getting to the point where thy know what letter comes next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment