Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Red and green.


Since Christmas is right around the corner, we were busy doing lots of red and green activities.
Ripping paper and gluing are one of the favorites things so this activity was a favorite. 
I have some young ones that are not quite ready to explore with scissors so I cut some pieces and then I had the kids rip the rest. 
Using glue sticks is the highlight of the day! I always say "rub, rub, rub a little, them stick" I hear little voices saying "rub, rub, rub, stick." 
We used Christmas stickers that smelled like peppermint. Yummy!

Funshine express has an extra activity bundle that has a project for each holiday.
It comes with all the materials needed and a how to.
Some of the activities may be a little bit of a challenge for the young ones, so I usually make it easier or just skip that month. 
I chose to make a reindeer cup. 

The curriuculm listed brown paint to 
cover the cups, but Somedays easier the better, so this day was brown crayons. 
I am sure everybody that teaches homeschool or toddlers can relate to being flexible. Not one day is the same! 

Remember to follow me on Instagram @coleykidscreations






No comments:

Post a Comment