Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Feeling happy/sad

This week is a fun week. It is our last week before Christmas break, but no worries, I will still do posts!
We continued talking about feelings.

Funshine express always includes a cute language development activity.
The feeling happy game was so cute and the kids lived playing it. 





 I try to use a felt as much as possible because felt can be used over and over again and never get old. It is also easy for the little hands to manipulate and the ideas are endless.
So of course for Christmas I had to a felt Christmas tree with ornaments and a a star on top. 
Since we are talking about feelings, we are getting a lot of use out of the How do you feel poster. Each morning at circle time, the kids point out which face they are feeling. 


I will be back with one other post before I am off for Christmas break yippee!


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    slitherio game

    ReplyDelete