Monday, March 13, 2017

Wacky weeks

 
Well so many obstacles have been in the way of posting. First stomach bug and then my phone crashing and losing ALL my pictures. So I have to start over . So hopefully I can get consistent again.
Today we continued with wacky weeks and learning about the Letter T. 
We made a Tree for the letter T. 
We went around the room looking for items that may start with the letter T. 

 
Practice sheets come in the curriculum every month. They have them for the letters , shapes , and colors. Amelia is practicing tracing the letter T and coloring the items that start with T.

Science is always an activity that is daily, however we do not do it everyday. Depending on the activity. 
Today was the difference between Fizz and foam. 
For the fix activity we observed flavored water going into the glass and listening I the bubbles fizz. The girls thought it was so cool. 
Click on the link to see it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment