Thursday, March 23, 2017

St Patrick's day and sail away.

 

Sailing away is the next theme we are going to talk about. We used blue paper and cut waves and then added sea stickers. 




 

For st. Patrick's day we made these cute lebercahn hat. I had one child say it looks light house. Well , it kinda does. It was for the kids to visualize that they were hats. We looked up a hat on a lebracahn.






 
One activity was to make sail boats. We used styrofoam bowls , craft sticks. We played them in water . I love how the girls put in the little people to ride in them. Check out the video on my Facebook page.




 
With every monthly curriculum a nursery rhyme comes in it and it has to do with the theme. I had no idea there were so many nursery rhymes that coordinate with the themes. We talked about the two sea's see's. I think they got it. 

We will continue with sailing away next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment