Monday, September 19, 2016

C is for cat.

Happy Monday friends! I hope everybody had a great one.
Last week we were busy finishing up our count on me theme.
 
 
 
 
Today I introduced the letter C.
We learned that C is for coffee(my favorite)cup, cow, color and crayons.

In the Funshine express fireflies curriculm, there is an alphabet card with the letter, a picture and sign language.
Today we made a C is for cat picture.

Last week we learned about an artist named Georges Seurat. An artist is introduced for fine arts Friday .
Georges was known for his way of using just tiny little dots to create a picture. I has no idea there was such a kind of art and am thankful for Funshine express to teach me as well. This type of art is pointillism. That is a new word for me!


We enjoyed doing our own dot painting using Qtips.

We will start our fasten up theme this week and next. We learn all different ways to fasten things and different fasteners. Cannot wait to see what Funshinexpress has planned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment