Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hickory dickory mouse


I hope everybody has had a super week. We have been busy with all kinds of things this week.
This is where Funshine  is very helpful. With all the craziness, I know that my lesson is planned for the week.
I just got my box in the mail for the next month and I am excited to dig in to see what things. I may do a video of everything that comes in it. Last year I did a video on Fireflies, but this year I am using the toddler curriculum, Buttercups.



Hickory Dickory Dock was the song we focused on. 
Funshine express curriculum had a cute game that went with the rhyme.


There was a strip that we could slip up and down while saying the rhyme .
Mice live in holes was the topic cars. We talked about how animals live in homes, but that they are different from our homes. 
Mice live in holes in our houses sometimes. A older toddler I have said "oh no, a mice in the hole" 
 Since it is fire prevention Month we played a cute firehouse mouse game
. We played it like a pin the tail on the donkey game.
Toddlers like to do what they like over and over again and we played this game at least 20 times. 
For Art we made these really cute mice. They wanted to use them at hats.
We sang 3 blind mice while using them for finger puppets. 

That is what we have been up to this week. I will post another post tommorow. It has been a really busy week. Glad we have the day off tomorrow. 

Anybody else a Funshine express user? I would love to hear how your experience is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment