Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cat in the hat


This is the last week of hats.
The kids really enjoyed learning about all kinds of hats and making all kinds of different hats. 
One girl put on a winter hat in the house area and said " this hat is for really cold days ." 
 I got the parachute out and put different hats in the middle and hen we bounced them to the song to many hats on the Funshine's curriculum cd.

Today we made the cat and the hat  hat. I chose to do construction paper instead of paint so the girls could practice cutting the strips 

I also had the kids put stickers on a big number five.

The shape of the month is a triangle so I got out the shape monster felt activity. The monster was only eating triangle that day so the girls had to find the triangles and feed them to the monster.

 Since halloween is getting closer,I decided to introduce the shadow matching. 


This little bundle of joy had fun learning to match pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment