Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Finally over it ....

So I am way behind in blogging. The stomach bug hit our house bad and I had less children , I had to take a day and half off.... We are all feeling better and now I need to catch up. 

We started our unit of  tropics in the winter. 
All about the rain forest and the animals of the rainforest.

 

These are the cute vines that we made. We talked about how vines grow in the rainforest and they can be really long. 

 This book came in the Funshine curriculum this month. It's all about the different layers of the rainforest. I had no idea there were actual layers. 
I learn as well when I teach. I have learned more through Funshine express than anywhere else. 

 
The Macaw is such a pretty and we talked about only finding it in the rain forest or maybe at the zoo. They are a tropical bird and need the trees and rain. 
We made a cute macaw of our own. However , the kids decided to leave it plain and use markers instead of paint....
Still cute though 

No comments:

Post a Comment