Thursday, January 26, 2017

Once upon a time fun!

 
This week is full of fairy tails and I love it. I remember ready and learning about Fairy tails as a child.👧🏼
I had some favorites and not so favorites. Little red riding hood was not a favorite. Kinda scary to me😮
My favorite was the 3 little pigs 🐷 Not real sure why, but it was. 
"The Little Red Hen" I enjoyed as well. Plain and simple, when you do not help and work together, why would you be rewarded with the prize? 
The kids seemed to catch on pretty quickly😉



 
Goldilocks and the three bears is always a fun one to read. I personally like to make all the voices of the bears. Makes it much better they way.  I love the Funshine express activity to go with book.  One Goldilocks had curly hair, the other one straight. Some bears had ears, some did not. It was very simple to retell the story using the story prop.
 
The game for the Month was a "Three little 🐻 " matching game. There are many ways the game can played. You can match the pig to the house that had the same materials the pigs were holding. You could switch them and tell your own story. You could put the houses in order from the story. It could on. The girls really enjoyed playing this and had great dialogue with it. 

What was your favorite fairy tale story?

No comments:

Post a Comment